CBC Word For Today
You can follow along with our daily devotional series from now until lent by downloading our prayer journal:
COVID-19 – Latest Information
Following the Government’s announcement of a new lock-down, please see the following updates:
- Sunday Services – Will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel at 10:30am, with no “in-person” services at the moment.
- Mid-Week Prayer – We will continue to have alternating meetings on Tuesdays between our Prayer Broadcast on the YouTube Channel and Prayer Gathering with Aylesham Free Baptist Church (via Zoom) both at 8pm. Check the Events page for dates and more details.
- Mid-Week Discipleship – We have Discipling Groups meeting virtually during the week for Bible study, prayer and pastoral support. Find out more on our Discipling Groups page.
- Hub Café – This will now just be open for Takeaway service on Thursdays and Fridays between 11am and 2pm.
- Renew 11 – Our new quiet, shared space promoting mental well-being with rhythms of prayer, activities and non-judgmental company. Fridays at 1pm now on Zoom. Check the Update for more details.
This is another challenging season for us all but we trust in God who has got us through before and still has all of creation in His very stable and reliable hands. Jesus reminds His disciples, “I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20b) So “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” (Galatians 6:9-10)
Hello and welcome to Canterbury Baptist Church! We are delighted to offer this brief introduction to you, just a taste of what God is doing here. Enjoy your read and please make a visit sometime.